Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

P&J and the Language

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technical User
Jul 16, 2003
ES
Hello everybody!!
I have Quark 4.1 in Spanish. But I work in a English Newspaper, so we are having problems with P&J.
My question is:
I need anothe Quark in English, or I can chage something in the progam, for work with P&J in English?

As I understand it, you can't just tack on English-language information to an existing Spanish-language version of Quark. However, you can either buy an additional English-language version or the Passport version which supports multiple languages.

There are advantages and disadvantages to each approach, and considering the expense involved you'll want to consider carefully what's best for you.

In my Quark I can change the languaje on Edit/Progam´s Language, but, when I try this, it only change the language of the menus, tools in English, but not the P&J.
What can I do then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back