Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Own Site Navigation in Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

nugget2k

Programmer
Nov 7, 2008
DE
Hello Forum,

first of all i have to warn you about my bad english.

i want to build my own sitenavigation in my reports. If i have a Report contains 5 pages, how is it possible that i can navigate to one of them (not over the cognos pagecontrols). For Example i run my report, now i want to jump to site 4. how i have to build the link in my html-item?

the problem is that its only possible to jump from one page to the next page and to the previous page or to the last page over the cognos pagecontrols. but if i have 10 pages and want to jump from the first one to the page 8, i have a problem.

i dont know if i can realize this with the bookmarks. are bookmarks a solution for my problem? if the answer is yes, can somebody explain me how i have to use them.

i tried to test it with bookmarks but i dont understand how i can use them.

thx

create table of contents by using bookmark is in PDF format only.
use bookmark is same as set up drill-through.

okay but how i can create a links to the several pages in my report. it must be possible!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back