Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OWN PBX Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

edvy123

Technical User
May 13, 2015
AE
Dear,
I have recently come across a integration document with Panasonic , where the document defines a OWN PBX code.
This is well defined in Panasonic IP systems, but to integrate with Avaya IP office, they have defined OWN PBX code of Avaya IP office by naking a SC
as follows:

Code: 10N
Feature : Call intrude
Tel Ni: N
Trunk group: 4

I really dont l know if this works as i am hearing the OWN PBX code for Avaya IP office for the first time..
Own PBX Code is a way Pansonic defines dialling different sites when there is a common dialing plan on other systems.

Kindly help to know if Call intrude really can be used to connect two systems

rgds

Hello edvy
Call Intrude is to hear conversation of one of the IP Office extensions.
If you want to make calls between the Panasonic and IP Office you have to make a trunk (maybe a SIP Trunk). Then you give the Trunk an outgoing ID (for example 4), then you make the shortcode:
Code: 10N
Feature: Dial
Number: N
Trunk: 4

Feature must be 'Dial'. Trunk ID should be the outgoing ID on the trunk to the Panasonic.

Hi Jose
thanks for the reply.
Hve already made a H.323 trunk between the two.
I have given codes to dial at each end
I also hve same extension at either location , so i use the prefix code to reach the sites.
My issue is I dont get caller name on Panasonic phones and user only gets extension number so it gets confused as to who called whether its local extension or remote extension.
Panasonic to Avaya its fine...
then i came across the setup where they had mentioned about Call intrude feature as Own PBX code"

rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back