Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OWA won't allow attachments....

Status
Not open for further replies.

devastator

IS-IT--Management
Jun 19, 2001
US
We have Exchange Server 5.5 SP4 on SBS 4.5 running OWA. Everything else in OWA works fine except you can't attach documents. Every time you click on the attachment option you can browse for an attachment, select it, see the flying documents from folder to folder, but then nothing attaches.

I have reloaded SP4.

Could it be something in IIS?

Any other ideas?

Thx,

Drew

And I looked on Microsoft's site and they have a solution for specific errors but I don't get any errors, nothing happens.

That is the article I looked at but the virtual directory is set to execute.

The real problem is that I don't get any errors it just doesn't attach anything. Everything else works fine though.

That's some wild and crazy stuff - Johhny Carson

This problem was reported to me from a client the other day.They could not send a word document as an attachment in OWA. I had the client zip up the document and then attach it through OWA and it sent without a problem. I am presently trying to determine if it is a result of a Microsoft security patch, but this appears to be a solution in the interim.

Tried the Zip thing and still no working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back