Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OWA Questions -- URL & Logoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

CGriffith

MIS
Apr 7, 2004
US
We have just setup OWA. Right now users have to put in (just an example), we would like it so that they can just type in (example). Could someone explain how to do this? Also, we are going to change it to SSL so would it be done the same way again?

Also, when the users try to logoff their session by clicking the logoff button it pops up the box again requesting for them to put in their username and password again. But if they try it does not accept it and says access denied. Any suggestions?

Thanks
charlene

I just fixed my problem with the logoff page. I went into IIS and browsed to the EXCHWEB, right-clicked, choose properties. Changed authentication to Windows Integrated.

I figured out how to get it to allow users to type in mail.company.com instead of
I went into IIS under Default website and created a virtual directory. I then went into the Properities of the default website and told it to redirect to a directory below and typed /exchange. Then I restarted IIS and now it works.

I was having the same issue and just fixed it following your suggestion.

Thanks,

Ari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back