Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OWA problems with IIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

pictron

IS-IT--Management
Oct 18, 2001
GB
Hi there people,
I have a major problem with OWA..it was all working just fine, then a web developer tweaked with the dir on the IIS server and surprise surprise its all dead now..all i get is the page cannot be viewed.

What I am looking for is basic instructions on gettin OWA to work from scratch ( assuming no knowledge) I have had it working using the default implementation when EX2k was installed...now its dead I dont know how to rebuild it all from scratch.

Any help would be great.... Thanks All.

I've also got a similar problem so if anybody has any documentation that would help ...........?

Remove IIS and then put it back. Then run Reinstall of E2K with Service Packs. Dan
Microsoft Exchange Support @ Microsoft

You might want to try checking the path where the exchange web page is actually pointing to. On our installation the path kept defaulting to our old 5.5 server, which was incorrect.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back