Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OWA not displaying e-mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2006
US
I have a win2k server with sp4 and exchange 2003 sp2. When I login to OWA with IE 6 or 7, I get to my inbox but it just sits at loading and does not display any of my e-mail. If I use firefox it works fine. I have rebooted the server which didn't do anything. I see nothing in the event viewer.

This seemed to happen right after one of the HDD's in a windows software mirror died. I simply just replace the drive and resynced and all was good.

Any help would be appreciated.

Have you tried hiting OWA in IE from a different PC to eliminate that PC as a possible cause?

How are you hitting OWA, from internal LAN to the Exch server or from outside through a f/w or ISA?

I have tried it externally on serveral PCs and internally on the server itself. Doesn't matter where I try it, it just will not work with IE 6/7.

The only thing between the WAN and OWA is a hardware firewall. I know it is not the firewall because the I have the problem internally.

The funny thing is that it works with Firefox and even Safari.

I have made no changes other than fixing the Hard Drive issue listed above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back