Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OWA Hangs Loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

toniak

MIS
Dec 29, 2004
US
Hi everyone!

I have just installed Exchange 2k3 on a Win Server 2k3 box. I am in the process of testing email and all seems to be working fine. The only problem I seem to be running into is when opening OWA, it hangs loading. I have read and attempted to implement the white papers from Microsoft to no avail. Anyone have any suggestions? I have been on this non-stop for about 2 days now and I am about ready to pull my hair out.

Thanks!
Tonia

Yes - I created and assigned it - It didn't aleveate the problem. :-( ANy other ideas?

No, my suggestion was not to try it to solve the problem - just a possible reason for the problem.

Sometimes when verifying an SSL certificate, it can cause your browser to hang while it waits. Usually having a big name certificate like Verisign it should go quickly, but if you made your own, or use a less common service, it may not be as quick to verify.

The certificate was created two days ago - Surely it wouldn't take that long to verify. Would it??

Found out what the problem was -

It wound up being an IE 6 issue. For some reason it works fine with IE 5, Foxfire, Opera ect. Only 4 users in my entire network use IE 6, so for the time being - until I can figure out how to resolve this (by the way there is a ton of questions out there about it - but I can't find a single answer) I have installed Foxfire and created a shortcut on the desktop for those users. - If anyone knows how to fix this - please please please let me know - I am off to test test test - LOL

Tonia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back