Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OWA error page when user logs off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

remy74

MIS
Jan 4, 2002
US
When a user selects logoff on the short cut bar, they get a "The page cannot be displayed" error. This worked about 6 months ago, but it was just brought to my attention recently that it is no longer working.

Any help is greatly appreciated,
Jeremy

From ISM, on the EXCHWEB virtual directory, change the authentication to Basic only (uncheck windows integrated authentication).

Thanks, when I checked the permissions it was set right. But, that put me on the right course. The virtual directory did not have any application settings configured for it. When I did that it worked.

Thanks for the help,
Jeremy

I may have missed something, but I have tried both of these solutions and I still have the same issue. The users clicks logoff and receives a "The page cannot be found" http 500 error. I am using ssl on the web site and have put "Basic" and have enabled the Application Settings to "Scripts and executables" on this exchweb and bin.

Any other things I need to select or check?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back