Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OWA cannot get to Inbox using Cable connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

kfons

MIS
Jan 23, 2003
US
We are using OWA, Exchange 5.5 sp4 and a netscreen firewall, My laptop is XP Pro. Friday we installed an update to our firewall to try to block some attacks we were getting. Since then I have not been able to login to my mailbox remotely via my cable connection. Other users with the same provider have no issues and I cann access it using a dilaup connection.
I get through the firewall, enter my domain/username and password. The status bar shows Opening Page root.asp 192.168.0.134 .... , I get 5 progress bars and that's it.
I am also able to login to our network and get to the servers to get files but I cannot get to the e-mail OWA.
Any ideas?

Kevin

One more note - I am the only one using XP pro at work, everyone else is on 2000 pro and they have been able to access their e-mail via Charter.net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back