Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OWA - Can log in, but no graphics / broken images

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhyno2k

IS-IT--Management
Jun 9, 2001
US
Hi,

We have an OWA server that we need to setup on Exchange 2007 SP1 on Server 2008. OWA is enabled under client access. I am able to get to the OWA web site, login, and authenticate. However, all of the graphics on the main page (and login page) are broken:
mRGGd

I'm pretty sure this is the result of a bad root pointer somewhere, but I can't seem to find the location. Since this affects all relative paths, the site doesn't "work" either. Nothing is clickable - likely due to scripts with bad pointers not loading.

I can't get the graphics themselves to display directly either. Trying:
does not display an image, despite looking correct, and viewable correctly on the directory structure in:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\ClientAccess\owa\

Any ideas? Exchange is otherwise *knock* working fine. Thanks!

Look in the IIS log and see what the response is for the request for the file. That might lead you somewhere.

Pat Richard MVP
Plan for performance, and capacity takes care of itself. Plan for capacity, and suffer poor performance.

I had this on 2003 and reinstalled OWA which fixed the issue. Have you tried reinstalling Exchange? I've not even looked to see if it is an option in 2007...

@58Sniper: Every resource (including missing scripts & graphics) comes up 200 OK - that's the strange part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back