Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OWA and Exchange 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

rye8261

Technical User
Jul 6, 2003
US
I'm having a problem going to Every time i do, I get "A System error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact your administrator."

I've looked on google for the last hour and tried their 898131 solution dealing with the hostheaders but I am still getting the error. I have restarted the server multiple times just to make sure but nothing has worked thus far.

The event log has this error:
----------------------------------------
Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeOMA
Event Category: (1000)
Event ID: 1503
Date: 9/29/2006
Time: 2:56:24 PM
User: N/A
Computer: SERVERNAME
Description:
An unknown error occurred while processing the current request:
Message: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
Source: Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.ExchangeDataProvider
Stack trace:
at Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.ExchangeDataProvider.OmaWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
at Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.ExchangeDataProvider.ExchangeServices.GetSpecialFolders()
at Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.ExchangeDataProvider.ExchangeServices..ctor(UserInfo user)

Message: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Source: mscorlib
Stack trace:
at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.InternalInvoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean isBinderDefault)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes)
at Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface.Global.Session_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Message: Exception of type Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.DataProviderInterface.ProviderException was thrown.
EventMessage:
UserMessage: A System error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact your administrator.
Source: Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface
Stack trace:
at Microsoft.Exchange.OMA.UserInterface.Global.Session_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.RaiseOnStart(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.CompleteAcquireState()
at System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.BeginAcquireState(Object source, EventArgs e, AsyncCallback cb, Object extraData)
at System.Web.AsyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute()
at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

For more information, see Help and Support Center at -------------------------------------------------
Does anyone have any experience with this?

---------------------------------------
- Free General Web Directory, Free Web site submissions.
- Free General Web Directory, Free Web site submissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back