Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OVL 428 & OVL 111 on CS1000 Rls. 7.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupillo2

Technical User
Jun 18, 2008
US
Can not log in to the CS1000 via UCM, terminal or through the sig server. We are entering all current passwords that are assigned to the EM, but we are not successfull. We continue getting an error when we try logging in the UCM that says OVL 428 User authentication to CS1000 Call Server failed. Check whether Radius is turned on for Central Authentication. Check the username and password of CS1000 component for local Authentication. We have also tried rebooting the CS1000 as well, but with no success. We also performed an INI on both call servers CPU 0 and CPU 1, also rebooted sig server with no success. Your help will be greatly appreciated with this matter. Thanks

Almost seems as if your passwords aged out.

If that is the case, then you will need the emergency password (would have been set at installation) to log in then change your passwords.

There could be another issue as well, though I do not think so. I currently have a Rel 6 that has been in service for a few years. I received an error that indicated that there was an overnight data dump failure. This was followed by other errors indicating a "file structure error". I believe that a reset will fix this, however I do nopt discount a drive failure. I am currently awaiting a part supply before attempting the reset.

Thank you for your help, this issue has been taken care of.

First, password override procedure was performed on ADMIN2 (need 7.5 software for this); password has to be set on what you currently have on UCM. Next, remove Security Domain membership from CS1000. Then, re-establish membership between Security Domain and CS1000. Finally, CS1000 will acquire all credentials from UCM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back