Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Overflow/Interflow ACD queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrysdavid

Programmer
Jun 6, 2006
TT
Ok this is related to another post of mine. I've set up a SDN 7428 in callpilot. Basically the user gets a recording "welcome to ICT helpdesk....."

A call transfer block then sends the call to an ACD queue, 7330.

They want when the queue is full, for the user to be allowed to leave a voice message or return to the queue if they want.

I've tried both interflow and overflow, dummy queues, TOFT, etc and read through all the posts I can find on techtips but I'm not getting this thing to work. I understand that symposium will do it, but can I do it in callpilot somehow?

if not using symposium and you send the call out of the queue to voicemail and then back to the queue it will lose its priority and the caller will be at the back of the queue. if anyone thinks differently let us know because i had a user want the same thing but after i told them the call would lose it's priority we went a different way.

Yes I realize the call priority would change, but I'm not even getting the call to go to callpilot. In my test I have four ACD agents. I'm made all of them busy and tried seeing what happens when a call comes into the queue.

The situation is a helpdesk environment with seven phones.

It won't work to a dummy ACD as the dummy ACD is always in night mode.

I have tried this exact same thing before and was unable to get it to work with CallPilot.

I have been able to get it to work on Meridian Mail because the Meridian Mail is an ACD Queue. CallPilot uses a CDN and the ACD queue ports only work behind the scenes.

Based on my experience with the site I tried, I would say no, it won't work using CallPilot. Of course, I have been wrong before.

One other thing, if it was to work, and a user wanted to return to queue, they would go back to the end of the line as the voice menu would just transfer them back to 7330. This was an issue when I had it working with Meridian Mail.

War Eagle!!

set OVDN to CP agent ACDDN fo your Q
set your TOFT to your desire time

Add CP agents ACDDN in the SDN table as VM
Create mb in CP - mb number should be original agent ACDDN number

This is the queue that has the callpilot agents

ACDN 7000
MWC NO
DSAC NO
MAXP 16
SDNB NO
BSCW NO
ISAP NO
AACQ NO
RGAI NO
ACAA NO
FRRT
SRRT
NRRT
FROA NO
CALP POS
ICDD NO
NCFW
FNCF NO
CWTT NONE
HMSB YES
ACPQ NO
FORC NO
RTQT 0
SPCP NO
OBTN NO
RAO NO
CWTH 1
NCWL NO
BYTH 0
OVTH 2047
TOFT NONE
HPQ NO
OCN NO
OVDN
IFDN
OVBU LNK LNK LNK LNK
EMRT
MURT
RTPC NO
NRAC NO
RAGT 4
DURT 30
RSND 4
FCTH 20
CRQS 100
CCBA NO
IVR YES
TRDN NONE
ALOG YES
OBSC NO
OBPT 0
CWNT NONE

This is the queue that has the actual agent phones for the help desk.

ACDN 7330
MWC NO
DSAC NO
MAXP 4
SDNB NO
BSCW NO
ISAP NO
AACQ NO
RGAI NO
ACAA NO
FRRT
SRRT
NRRT
FROA NO
CALP POS
ICDD NO
NCFW
FNCF NO
CWTT NONE
HMSB YES
ACPQ YES
FORC NO
RTQT 0
SPCP NO
OBTN NO
RAO NO
CWTH 1
NCWL NO
BYTH 0
OVTH 2047
TOFT 50
HPQ YES
OVDN 7285
IFDN
OVBU LNK LNK LNK LNK
EMRT
MURT
RTPC NO
NRAC NO
RAGT 4
DURT 30
RSND 4
FCTH 20
CRQS 100
CCBA NO
IVR YES
TRDN NONE
ALOG YES
OBSC NO
OBPT 5
CWNT NONE

The SDN is 7425.

I'm not sure what your asking me to try.

I think he is saying in ACD 7330, set OVDN to 7000.
In CallPilot SDN table, create 7000 and make it Voice Messaging.
Create a mailbox in CallPilot of 7330. I assume set the revert DN back to 7330 to go back to queue.

War Eagle!!

AS Telebub says add 7000 to the OVDN, build 7330 in SND table to MS that gives option 1 to leave msg express messaging to mailbox X option 2 transfer back to Q.

We've got the same thing working here using NACD to overflow the calls not the OVDN method.

Anybody know if this situation(Overflow to a mailbox) is possible for an ACD queue on an Option 11, connected via T1 Ties to to a 81c and Call pilot and another location.

It is no longer possible to OVDN to the callpilot CDN (As it requires an OPEN ACD Queue) nor can it be sent to the ACD Q of the CallPilot as this no longer supported as of succession 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back