Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

outside calls are not going into queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

tekphone

IS-IT--Management
Nov 3, 2003
US
We have a hunt group with a DID extension. when you try to dial from the outside the call just rings and wont go into the queue. If you call from the inside or transfer a call from the inside it will go in the queue. I have a Definity G6

Change the DID to an extension with a phone and see if rings. It might be that u don't 'own' that DID? Are there members of the hunt group logged in? Is there a 'cue'? Is there a cover path?

Da-vi'do

P.S. For the best response to a question, please read FAQ222-2244. Also give the type & version of your voice mail & pbx system & preview your post to make sure it is complete & understandable. Be aware that if u don't answer a question, I usually will not continue to help u. Please leave a post on how u fixed the problem too.

It is a working DID. I have members in the Queue. When an inside call is tranfered to the hunt group that call goes right into the queue. When an outside call comes in through the AA and they hit the option to go to that queue there is no problem. Only problen is when you call directly to the hunt group. All it does is ring

Also when you call directly and the members have no calls it will straight throuh.

Is the hunt group vector controlled?
When u use the 'list trace' command what does it tell u?
IS the autoattdt in a Intuity voice mail?

Da-vi'do

P.S. For the best response to a question, please read FAQ222-2244. Also give the type & version of your voice mail & pbx system & preview your post to make sure it is complete & understandable. Be aware that if u don't answer a question, I usually will not continue to help u. Please leave a post on how u fixed the problem too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back