Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expression

Technical User
Dec 10, 2003
GB
Hi
I have a problem with Outlook. I have in the past entered incorrect email address's which I have removed at a later date when I noted they were incorrect, however if I start to enter the corrected email address Outlook gives me three options 2 of which are incorrect and one is correct for the same contact name. I only have the correct one in my address book all the others were removed ages ago. How do I stop these 2 deleted incorrect options being displayed, as each time I send an email to this contact I have to carry out a properties check to ensure I sent the mail to the correct address.

When the drop-down menu is open, have you tried to use the arrow keys to select the incorrect address and then press the delete key ?

Hi PAnderson
Thanks for the info that sorted it, been trying for over a year to sort that silly problem.
Regards
John Foster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back