Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook Plugin 2013 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicka29

Technical User
Apr 6, 2009
GB
Hi

Anyone got the Onex plugin working on Outlook 2013??

Thanks

Nick

That would be great as I need to install it to a Win 8 with Office 2013 too. Thanks in advance Intrigant

Hi Intrigant, could you please post it when you have time?

Has anyone else been able to find out how to make Outlook 2013 work? We are using windows 8.1 and Office 2013 here.

Almost a year old this thread and still no support for 2013

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

As soon as Microsoft release Office 2015 you will find Avaya supporting 2013 :)
They are always a bit behind.

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME), ACIS (SME)

“This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

Using windows 8.1 and Office 2013 here & working.
Does anybody know how to get the Add-In to open automatically when outlook 2013 starts?

Plug in won't start automatically as Avaya claims its an "outlook security issue"
However I'm been informed that in V9.1 the outlook plug in will start automatically (like it did in 2003)

Thanks

IPmonkey,

Which Outlook 2013 do you use - 32 or 64bit that works?

ACIS-SME

Use IdentaPop PRO instead, extra cost if you already have Office Worker licences, but it works...

ACIS-SME

I would but TAPI doesn't even want to work, despite both Tapi2 and 3 showing in "phone and modem" in control panel....

"An internal error occurred in the automatic phone dialer".......

No TAPI drivers show up in the IdentaPop settings window....

Uninstall both TAPI 2 and TAPI3 (that's what is breaking it), only ever use TAPI2 then it will work fine :)

Thanks, will give it a go. I assume this won't help the contact pop situation?

Any developments on this since July? One of my customers wants the plugin installed in Outlook to dial out from his contact list and I have never done it. Any guidance on this would be useful. Customer is running Rel 9.0 with One-X-Portal off a UC Module.

Start reading pag. 152
Avaya_Red.gif

Dain Bramaged (Avaya Search tool )

Dialing out from contact list is working fine from my Outlook 2013 32-bit with IPO 9.0.4 and One-X portal off UCM.

The system supports the Outlook contact pop feature for the folowing platforms: · Outlook versions (32 bit only) - Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010"

Anyone know if popping outlook contacts in outlook 2013 works with 9.0.4 or if it will with 9.1? Seems Avaya are failing to keep up with outlook releases..

We have some customers that used this in outlook 2010 but we now have to tell them they can't have it anymore.............

Will the plug-in work without the Tapi? Does the plug-in install the Tapi?

There is no relation between TAPI and Outlook plug-in. So you don't need TAPI and it doesn't install TAPI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back