Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook issue, right click not working...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KThug

MIS
Oct 15, 2002
US
I have a user with Office 2000 with exchange 5.5 that is having issues. Also, we have Symantec AV Corporate edition. has anyone seen this? She cannot view attatchments and the right click option is not allowed, no response.

Thanks,

Steve Kennemer
Dallas, TX

I would try to run the "Detect and repair" option from the help menu, which may require the CD, but will most likely solve your problem. You also may be able to just double click on the attachment.

E

[pc]

Erikcamacho,

thanks for the input. I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling office alltogether. I hate using that kind of shotgun approach to fixing things. I would rather find out the root cause and fix that. But alas, it only takes 15-20 min to uninstall-reinstall where as it may take hours or days to find out what is really going on. If I ever find out what caused this i will post. Thanks again.

Steve Kennemer
Dallas TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back