Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook Forum Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyow

Technical User
Nov 26, 2004
US
I am looking for a forum to help me with some Outlook questions. I am not trying to take away anything from this forum, but I am looking for a forum that deals strictly with Outlook questions (i.e., designing forms, etc.). I would appreciate any help that you can provide. Thanks in advance.

kind of a strange request...u r looking 4 a forum 2 ask Outlook questions...yet u do not ask any. u thank us in advance...but never really ask anything.

I think u may have some problems even if u do find such a forum. Clarity helps. Are u ONLY asking 4 help in finding that forum? Is that why u do not actually ask any questions? People do find some answers to Outlook questions here - even if it is not dedicated to solely Outlook. 2 not even bother asking specifics..well good luck. Perhaps, and i actually do think this may be a good idea, you should start up a exclusively Outlook forum here at Tek-Tips. Outlook certainly has its own bizarre structure and object model to deal with.

The reason that I did not ask a question was that I searched through this forum and did not find any Outlook design questions. Therefore, I thought that there might be another sight that specializes in Outlook.

Ok. Here is my question. I am fairly new to Outlook. I would like design a new contact form. However, I am not sure how to save it so that it becomes the form that opens when I am looking at contacts. Thanks for the help.

Dyou,
You can try this forum, it is Titled "Email Issues": forum605. I suspect you will get your answer here as well.

JettaWarrior

In Outlook, press F1 for help.
If the Help table of contents isn't already displayed, on the toolbar at the top of the Help window, click the Show button.
On the Contents tab, click the Forms and Programming Information book.
Browse to the topics there to get what you are looking for.

Marc
[sub]If 'something' 'somewhere' gives 'some' error, expect random guesses or no replies at all. Please specify details.
Free Tip: The F1 Key does NOT destroy your PC!
How Do You Get Great Answers To my Tek-Tips Questions?
[/sub]
See faq222-2244

Anyone can start a new forum, but it's not much use unless existing members join it. It's maybe just how it happens to start - there are four forums for Crystal Reports and three more for Crystal Enterprise.

I myself use Outlook, Word and Excel and it's as useful to find the answers in one forum as in three forums.

[yinyang] Madawc Williams (East Anglia, UK) [yinyang]

Madawc,

Anyone can start a new forum

Where did you get that idea from?
Tek-tips is not your average bulletin board, Forums are created by management, not the members.

Marc
[sub]If 'something' 'somewhere' gives 'some' error, expect random guesses or no replies at all. Please specify details.
[/sub]
See faq222-2244

marcs41, every page has a little box saying Start your own Tek Tips Group today. Obviously there would be limits, unsuitable topics. But why does everyone get the offer if it is not in fact open to everyone?

[yinyang] Madawc Williams (East Anglia, UK) [yinyang]

A Group is not a forum!
It is open to everyone, but they are not free to create.

Those groups are paid for by the owner of that group and are considered private and on invite only, unless the 'owner' wishes to share it of course.

Marc
[/sub]
See faq222-2244

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back