Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook Forms 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheriffjeff

IS-IT--Management
Oct 3, 2002
US
I modified a typical outlook form template "message" for data requests and named it "data request" in my personal forms library. It now incorporates maybe 50 check boxes, a due by date etc. Ive published it to my personal forms library but when I fill one out and send it to myself (or anyone else) all I get is something that looks like a standard message and nothing but the subject is transmitted.

Anyone know what gives here? Do I have to publish it to the standard forms library for the university I work at?

If you are in an exchage server environment, I don't think outlook will allow you to email a form along with its definitions. You will need to publish this in the exchange server's library.
Also, need to use rtf and uncheck the option of using Word as your email editor when creating the form.

Thanks, it is an exchange server environment. I did publish it to my personal forms library but if it has to be a more global list I'll try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back