Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook Calendar Tasks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2001
GB
In Outlook Calender i want to be able to put text into tghe subject area of tasks. I then want to be able to print the calender and show the entire content of the task aswell. However as there appears to be no word wrap facility in the tasks i cannot see the entire contents of tasks.

Does anyone know a way round this or any 3rd party tool which will allow me to do it?

Thanks

Funny you should as how to make it word wrap. I have a vp that wants to know how to make it stop wrapping in his calendar. Can any one help??

So how do you make it word wrap in the calendar?

Thanks

I don't know... if I knew how to turn to turn it on, then I could turn it off. We use exchange, so when going into mail format we don't get the settings option, I have no idea if this settings option would even work for the calendar because it is under the mail format tab, that is if you don't have exchange. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back