Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook blokking .exe file attachments 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aydan

Technical User
Dec 14, 2002
BE
Does any body know if it is possible in outlook 2000 to receive attachments without being blocked? I have a norton anti virus software installed and still a can't receive this kind of attachments.
Thanks

Yes, I did, downloaded and unzipped, but when reading the readme file, at the end it says something like outlook 2000 users will not see anything changed.. And indead I could not see an extra option in my menus for the attachment security. I then uninstalled again.

Weird, works on my 2000's If the solution is out there, let us know it was helpful, so others can benefit from it as well..

that (wasn't what I was speaking of at all and yes this is a "standard version" of outlook 2000. I have walked about 15 people through this in the last month and that has been the problem. i wonder if we all have some kind of wierd texas version of outlook 2000? lol

aydan, is this all attachments? do you have someone trying to send different types of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back