Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook and word crashes when printing to a Brother MFC 235C

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuart87

Technical User
Jan 29, 2007
GB
Hi all

I have a client who has office 2003 installed onto his PC. Every time they try to print to this brother printer the PC crashes. The error message we receive has the following information:
AppName: outlook.exe AppVer:11.0.8217.0 ModName: jscript.dll ModVer: 5.7.0.5730.

We have upgraded there version of Java Script, they can print to other printers with out any problems.

Thank you for all of your help in advance

Stuart

Did you see if a newer Brother drvr avail? Is Brother still under warranty, call them? Also do they have Office 2003 Srv pac SP3? (click Help, About in any Office program, top line on right). I suppose Windows Updates are turned on and that is happening regularly.

DougP

I will log into the guys pc and make sure the brother driver and office is fully up to date. Thank you for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back