Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

toniak

MIS
Dec 29, 2004
US
When two of my users send meeting requests to a public calendar they get the following message.
The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

Universal Calendar on 7/18/2005 4:58 PM
This message could not be sent. Try sending the message again later, or contact your network administrator. The client operation failed. Error is [0x80004005-0x80004005-0x000501].

I have searched around and found several people asking the question - but I can't seem to locate an answer. I am sure I have overlooked something.

We are running Exchange 2003 in a mixed environment. 2000/XP.

Please Help!
Tonia

No - I wound up creating a brand new calendar and naming it universal calendar one - i had everyone send thier meeting request to both calendars for a month and then renamed and hid the old calendar (that way if any info came up miss we still had the old one to fall back on) worked fine - it was a bit of a hassle with people complaining about having to send to both for a mont but it was the only way i cold find to fix it - good luck! Tonia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back