Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook 2003 Font Size Changes - 'FONT size=+0' in HTML Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveC84

Technical User
Mar 16, 2006
US
I have a user who has random parts of some of his emails go up in font size for a paragraph or so and then back to normal.

I cannot find the cause but notice in the HTML of the email each section of problem text has <FONT size=+0> somewhere in it.

The only solution I could find was to create a Blank stationery for him to use but that doesn't seem to have resolved this problem.

If any one has any information on this I would be really grateful.

Cheers

Dave

Is the user using Word as the email editor? Has the user changed the text Style or is simply applying direct formatting? Change the style if its direct formatting being used.

Regards: Terry

Word is not set as the Email editor.

From what the user has told me they haven't changed the style nor is he editing the format of any of the text in the email before sending.

I have also asked that this text isn't being copied into the email from anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back