Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

outlook 2003 email

Status
Not open for further replies.

acquaid62

Instructor
Oct 22, 2016
US

Hello to all,

Some days ago I got some messages from my friend. But only today I opened them and MS Outlook showed: File Outlook.pst could not be accessed. What it would be? I launched scanpst, but it didn't restore even a half of my data. I need to some tips for repair outlook pst.

Ok, you have corrupted .pst file, what to do you want to hear? That's scanpst can't help and you have to forget about the problem? Probably somewhere, yes, but not here!

Dude, I hope one of methods must assist you:

1. You need to open .pst file on another computer. 2. If you have another version of MS Outlook like 2007, it is necessary to open your .pst file via it.

But last one recommendation can be using soft, one of most valuable in the Net is Outlook Repair Toolbox, because one reason, it supports huge .pst files more than 4GB, only prove this fact

Question solved, I don't need any suggestions, James Wallace I am appreciated to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back