Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook 2002, stationary

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronjonmartin

Technical User
Jul 9, 2002
GB
Hi all,

I have set up some email stationary in Outlook to give my companys' outgoing email a more professional look. All is working fine however, when we reply to an email that we have recieved the message does not reply using the stationary we have set up. Any ideas how i can get the stationary displayed on every email we send out (including replies and forwards). Thanks for reading this post

Aaron

"It's so much easier to suggest solutions when you don't know too much about the problem."
Malcolm Forbes (1919 - 1990)

Hi Aaronjonmartin
I am afraid that I am unable to help you with your problem but do have a couple of questions for you.
First of all, did you get your problem solved - how do get your company logo etc. appearing even in emails to which you are replying. New emails are okay but replying ones are not.
Secondly, could you please tell me how you set your logo. I have tried to do this by creating a JPEG page of stationary and setting this picture to come up in Outlook. All looks fine when I start a new email and even when I send I send it and the recipient opens it. However, the logo does not print when the email is printed - no print from neither the originators computer nor the recipients computer.
Many thanks in advance.
Raphael

answered in other thread thread605-794556

I don`t think you can....when you send an e-mail....New message using (Stationery)...then select your company logo one that is fine.....the only way I can think of, that will remotely do you what you want is is to highlight the text from the SENDERS E-mail and then copy and past it in to your Company's Logo stationery and send that......maybe others may have a clue?

Hi there
Thank you to Smah and coakerb who answered my plea for help. I have now found another way to do it in this thread thread605-461538. Many thanks to mariahmonet who gave a solution.
regards
Raphael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back