Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook 2002 resends e-mails with attachments infinately

Status
Not open for further replies.

baddy

Technical User
Jul 16, 2003
US
Every time I send an e-mail with an attachment (like anything over half a meg), Outlook will resend the message over and over and over without ever taking it out of the outbox. Oddly, the recipient gets the full message with complete attachment everytime, so its not like its dying before it finishes and keeps retrying. I usually catch it after a few times because McAffe will warn me that I am sending out a bunch of e-mails with the same topic, then I go in and delete it from my Outbox to stop the sends.

Everyone in our office is having this same problem, and since we all use Outlook 2002 I am assuming its a problem with Outlook or with our e-mail server; I am guessing our e-mail server but figured I would post the question on here in case I am wrong.

I have experienced the same exact thing? Never been able to figure it out.

SLC: Greatest snow on earth!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back