Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook 2000 Internet mail problem 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dande

Programmer
Feb 14, 2002
US
Using Outlook 2000 w/Echcange 5.5.
1)Can email internal user to user.
2)Can pop emails from external host.
3)Error sending internet mail (system wide) "No transport provider was available for delivery to this recipient." Been working fine for years, no chages done recently. Have internet access and can ping server->smtp.zoominternet.net, as configured in Tools->services>internet mail->properties. Have reset cable modem, routers, switches and watch guard fire wall. ISP says all is good on their end. Any suggestions from here??? Thanks, Paul

Thanks for your reply. I have run the Detect and Repair and still same response. We are a mixed enviroment with some users on thin clients with Citrix desktops and other local installs. All users having same problem, which leads me to think a system problem. Question - since we are using the smtp internet email from Outlook should, I consider Exchange 5.5 in my trouble-shooting process?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back