Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlook 2000 - Automatically send email 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdin

MIS
Jun 1, 1999
US
I would like to automatically send an email (with a file attachment) each night. Is there a command line option or some other way to send the email without user interaction? [sig][/sig]

I am also having this problem. I am prompted for a profile and again that there is virus like activity. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Disclaimer: While I work for the company that provides the product, which I am going to recommend, this can be done with the FREE download version, so this is not a commercial message. ;-)

Hi,

Caché (yup, that's an 'e' with an accent over it) from InterSystems will do this for you. It may be overkill, though, as it's a fully-functional database engine and application server, but if you don't mind the disk and memory footprint, I'll be glad to tell you how.

You can download it (roughly 70Mbyte) from:

You'll need some pointers on how to set it up, so respond to this, if you want to give it a go.

/Otto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back