Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outlines View 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiekat

Technical User
Jun 6, 2000
US
How do I get out of "outline view?" It's driving me nutso.

Thanks!

K Holy tek-tips batman!:-0

Alright...When you are looking the timeline and you see the names of the layers. you will see the name of the layer and on that ittle bar their aare little option things just click on the little square and when you click on it it should fill in showing you you are no longer in outline view! i hope you understand!
Shenn

katie look at your layer: you have the name of it, then a visible/invisible option, then a lock/unlock option and finally an outline/not outline option. so click once in the little square next to the locker and you should b free from outline view>>

Trying to steal my star booya?

Im just kiddin

Shenn

Ah! This was my first response as well!!! That's not the thing, all the squares are filled in. If you look at the "view" menu, there is a little circle next to "outlines" instead of the normal "antialias text" or what have you. I don't know how to change this. ack! Holy tek-tips batman!:-0

Everything within a layer is the color of the layer. Colors are not shown at all, if I draw, I see only outlines. It's like the entire file is in outlines. Holy tek-tips batman!:-0

katie
in the view menu go for the antialiastext option then the outline mark will go

sorry shenn didn't mean too! we were probably writting in the same time dude

Thanks man, I feel like a jerk now. That was way too easy. :)

Thank you! Holy tek-tips batman!:-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back