Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

outgoing digit manipulation on cs1000 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancbomb

Technical User
Jul 21, 2003
GB
hi not really dabbled in this aera so not sure what to look at/change but heres the scenario

we have a service desk with an 0845 number with a ddi number sat behind if the service desk number has now changed but from an internal extn on the cs 1000 when we dial the 0845 number the dialed digits are being stripped off and replaced with the cdn number for the service desk i need to change this cdn number but not sure where to look
any help would be appreciated thanks

Go into LD 20 and print a DNB on 0845 and see if it is a Dummy ACD Que or a Phantom

OK. You are in the UK, so I think I know the answer. Go into LD 90 to print off the SPN's. Look for an SPN starting with 08, or it could be 080 etc. Within the string should be an alternative routing against your 0845 number that will point to another RLI. This RLI should also have a DMI associated with it that has your CDN listed.

The RLI and DMI tables are in LD 86.

Firebird Scrambler
Nortel Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK
Advance knowledge on BCM support

An example of the kind of SPN's you might have are..

>LD 90
REQ PRT
CUST 0
FEAT NET
TRAN AC1
TYPE SPN

SPN

SPN 08
FLEN 11
ITOH NO
RLI 1
ARRN 45661122
ARLI 13
SDRR ARRN CODES = 1
ITEI NONE

REQ

Then go into LD 86 and print off the RLI first. i.e.

>LD 86
REQ PRT
CUST 0
FEAT RLB
RLI

RLI 13
ENTR 0
LTER NO
ROUT 110
TOD 0 ON 1 ON 2 ON 3 ON
4 ON 5 ON 6 ON 7 ON
VNS NO
CNV NO
EXP NO
FRL 0
DMI 13
FCI 0
FSNI 0
BNE NO
SBOC NRR
IDBB DBD
IOHQ NO
OHQ NO
CBQ NO

REQ PRT
CUST 0
FEAT DGT
DMI

DMI 13
DEL 11
ISPN NO
INST 2330
CTYP NCHG

REQ

Firebird Scrambler
Nortel Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK
Advance knowledge on BCM support

hi firebirdscrambler ld 90 was the bit i was miising managed to work the rest out in ld 86 but now have filled the missing peice as i need to add some new numbers into ld 90 thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back