Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outgoing CLI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gman1108

Technical User
Jun 16, 2006
GB
Hi eveyone, Can you help?

I've got an IPO 412 V3.0.56.

I need at the moment i'm witholding our number. But now, i need to present the users DDI when they call out.

I've added user short codes to my test phone:

SC: **N
TN: .s<my DDI>
Line Grp ID:0
Feature:dial

Now this kinda works, here's what i've noticed...

If i dial out and manage to hit line 1, I only present the CLI thats entered in the line config area.

If I get aline on line 5, I then present the DDI I entered in the short code.

As you can see, i initiate this by entering ** then the number i want.

I've got two ISDN 30s, 30 channels on line 1 and 30 on line 5.

For me to get all my users to present their, would i need to remove the system short code that witholds all and then enter a short code per user?

Also, how would i force the outgoing call over line 5, do i just change the line group id to 5?

I've probably just answered my own question, but it's always good to know what you guys can advise too.

Thanks...

what is the config of each ISDN 30??

You can only present CLI that exists on the circuit you are dialling out on.

The IPO will send out the users DDI as CLI in default. no special short codes required. If this doesn't work, check you have the correct digits setup in your incomming call routes as these digits are used for CLI

PS: User short codes override system short codes. If the IPO finds a user SC match, it will not look at the system SC.

Jamie Green

ACA:Implement - IP Office
ACS:Implement - IP Office

Fooball is not a matter of life and death-It is far more important!!!!

This is also network dependant. If your PRI circuit is set up to only ever present the main number at exchange level, it doesnt matter what you send to it, it will only ever present the main number.

You need to make sure the network is set to transparently present whatever you send to it as long as it is a registered number on that circuit.

ACA - IP Office Implement
ACS - IP Office Implement
ACE - IP Office Implement
ACI - IP Office Implement

Thanks both,

So, it looks like first call will be to BT to lift the witheld feature on our lines then remove the system short codes that are set within the IPO that also withold our number.

Then, after all that, we should just present whatever the users DI is....I'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back