Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outgoing CLI Blocking on certain exts

Status
Not open for further replies.

edinburger

IS-IT--Management
Apr 28, 2004
GB
I've been asked to block the outgoing cli on 2 ext's but all other ext's are to present the main number when making external calls.

I'm thinking of creating a new route pattern and inserting 141. Then creating a new COR for these 2 ext's, but I can't remember how you tell the COR to use my new route pattern.

Thanks.

'change isdn pub' on any SW version less than CM2.2

'change pub X' on any SW version greater than CM3.0

phoneguy55 - Tried that first, put the 2 ext's in the change pub screen, put the cpn length to 0 but when I dial out I still present the main number.

Not sure if this is a BT thing??

Your service provider is probably adding on the main number. You will need to call them and explain that you will be sending the number, not them. Once they make the change you should be all set to send any numbers you want.

The trunk must be a PRI.

Page 2 of the station form has " Per Station CPN - Send Calling Number? ". This sends the call out as "anonymous". Your users will call you back within 2 days since 75% of households block "anonymous" calls.

-CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back