Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outgoing Caller ID - what's the command to set

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2007
US
A few years back I set a command to outpulse the caller ID of another office. Now I want to undo that change but I can't remember where or what the command was, can you help?

cha public

Susan
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls, and looks like work." - Thomas A. Edison

Thanks to you both, I used the "ch pub" command and I was able to see 7 different tables of outgoing caller ID information.

Weird though, when I used "list pub" command I see three pages of critera and I do in fact see the line item I need to fix, unfortunately when I do the "ch pub x" command, x being the various tables, not one of the tables includes all the information (extensions/phone numbers) I see on the "list pub". It ends with page one (yes full screen, scrolling shows me no more info nor do Next Page, or clicking on the tab to Page 2.

I'm befuddled as to why the "ch pub x" isn't displaying the missing entries I see on the "list pub" command. Bottom line, I can't access the portion of the extensions I need to see in order to delete the line item causing the problem. I've tried both via ASA Gedi, and emmulator, I have the same results.

Any idea on how I can see everything in the "ch pub x" commands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back