Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outbound internet traffic issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

cambo2k

MIS
Feb 7, 2001
CA
Good Morning!
We are having some configuration issues with hand held devices at a remote site.

Remote site ASA5505 ASDM 6.2(3) ASA 8.2(1)

running a site to site VPN to ASA5510 6.1(3) ASA 8.0(4)

Devices at the remote site have a custom app that does not allow a proxy to be set on them. I need the internet traffic for these devices to come out our data centre so that they are accepted by our partner. They only accept traffic from certain IP's and I cannot have all my remote sites added to their list, only my data centres.

I appreciate your help.

Create a site to site vpn btw your data centre and your remote site and put your hand held devices in their own vlan and tunnel the vlan traffic to your data centre.

Thanks I will try that. I have a site to site vpn configured but the internet traffic is pushed out and not through the tunnel. I am not the network guru but trying to get this working while they are off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back