Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outbound calls defaulting to Auxwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGarcia87

Technical User
Jun 24, 2002
US
When an agent makes a call while logged in, it defaults them to "aux-work0". 'Aux-work0" is a button on their phone set labled as "not-ready". Is there a way to have this default to like "aux-work4" which is not a button on their phone?

Not to my knowledge. Unless they select a specific Aux Work mode or select After Call Work, when they make or receive an extension call, the default is Aux-0.

On my system, I have Aux-0 labeled as "Init / Calls / RONA" - meaning Initial Aux Mode on Login / They are making or receiving an extension call / Or they have just had a call RONA off their phone and RONA bumped them to default AUX-0.

Yes you can,
depending on the version you run..
on V9 and up, on the bottom of the reason code form ("cha reason")there is a field you can set the default code on.

Hope this helps

Rob

While you can name Aux Reason Code 0 whatever you want to in the Definity or in the CMS Dictionary, it's still Reason Code 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back