Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outbound Caller ID 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

guycable2

MIS
Apr 16, 2004
US
We have a Coral Flexicom that uses a PRI for inbound and outbound calls. I moved two phones remotely within the NPL using the update feature and for some reason one of the phone displays the other phones caller ID when it calls out. The other phone works just fine.

Example 4490 outbound caller ID displays xxx-xxx-4234
4234 outbound caller ID displays xxx-xxx-4234

When you call xxx-xxx-4490 it rings to the 4490 phone and 4234 rings to the proper phone also.

Any ideas where I can look to fix this issue? I tried removing 4490 from the NPL and putting it back in and also moving the phones back and forth again. Neither seems to have worked. Voicemail works properly for these phones also.

Nevermind I found it under the alternate line ID setting. I was misinformed that 4234 was working correctly. Maybe this will help someone else.

It is not always alternate line id...LCR 1 can be set to "show" the same number on all outbound calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back