Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outbound Caller ID only showing area code and last 4 numbers. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

adelacruz

Technical User
May 7, 2013
US
Hello,

Sorry to bug. I am taking over my current site's phone system. When some of our users call out the caller ID only shows the are code and last for digits (505-9733). Does anyone know how to fix this. Once again I am very new to this so I apologize as I was just thrown into this.

Thanks,

Adrian

You need to log into the system and look at the CLID tables in LD 21. My guess is that the wrong CLID entry has been assigned and I think you might require one that has DIDN = YES.

All the best

Firebird Scrambler
Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK

If it's working, then leave it alone!.

Go to LD 15 and create a CLID table:

Entry x
HNTN (area code)
ESA_APDN (yes)
HLCL xxx (your prefix)
DIDN (yes)

In LD 11 apply this table to each phone you want to send their DID

Thank you very much. As I am only familiar with LD 20 and LD 95, do you know the steps on LD 11 to add the CLID to the phone in question?

you can do this in LD20 as well....chg , enter set type, enter TN, ECHG Y, enter key 0 xxxx(extension no) (space) x(digit assigned to CLID table you created)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back