Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

outbound caller ID from shoretel qsig tie lines only showing area code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fineau

Programmer
Dec 12, 2006
US
I have succesfully set up a qsig tie line between a shoretel 14.2 and a 1000M single group Rls 5.0. Everything is working as expected however I cannot get the outbound caller ID correct. All I get is the NPA "303". Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Fineau

Did you check your d channel output to see what is being sent from the shoretel system?

Affirmative. The shoretel is sending all 10 digits. The 1000M is receiving the 10 digits.I checked both on the shoretel and 1000M. Not sure where to go from here.

Thanks a ton for the document. I have gone throught this one ans a couple more. I even googled a few more options. There is nothing specific to the caller Id failing. I have the correct RCAP options (NDO) and have set the CLID prompt to OPT0. I even tried messing around with the "CTYP" options and the HLOC stuff. I have not been able to figure where I am getting the "303" from. Again all that is displayed is the "303". The MSGI on the Nortel/Avaya side shows the entire 10 digits coming from the shoreTel and I can confirm on the ShoreTel logs that the ST system is definately sending all 10.

Thanks in advance,

have you checked your RDB for that route to ensure you have CDR set to yes for the route? i do know without this set to yes, you will not capture Ani

The inbound caller Id through the CS1K to the ST is working great. The ST set correctly displays the inbound 10 digits (this is up in denver and it is all 10 digit). I get name and number in both directions on an ext. to ext. call. My only problem is outbound caller id. All that shows up is the NPA "303". I truly appreciate the response. I have not turned on CDR for the tie route between the switches. I do have CDR turned on on the outbound/Inbounnd (IAO) DID route to the PSTN.

Thanks,

Fineau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back