Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outbound Call Transfer 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bravoguy

Vendor
Apr 2, 2008
CA
Is there anyway of transferring the original caller ID from a BCM 400 with PRI? Currently calls transferred replace the ID with the prime number on the digital trunk. Calls are being sent to a client care site for booking appointments.

So BCM50R6 or BCM450R6 can send the original calling number as outgoing number if SIP trunks are used?
Thanks
Nikos

Yes. I used to remote call forward calls to my cell phone when I left the office. In the IP Trunk Settings tab I set Forward Redirected OLI to last redirect and I received the caller's CLID instead of my BCM50's. I now use find me/follow me, so all devices I have assigned automatically give me the caller's CLID. A little tricky to setup, but it works well.

Brian Cox
Georgia Telephone

Tricky indeed since OLI and the CLID parameters in the SIP account on the BCM can interfre with each other.
I just did a FAQ that works for me here :

Add me to LinkedIN

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

My settings on my US SIP account (Flowroute) are different from yours. I left the CLID Override and PAI CLID Override blank and all seems to work OK. I only put my OLI in the field under Sets for each DN, including the virtual terminals used by FMFM. Seems every SIP trunk setup is a little different.

Brian Cox
Georgia Telephone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back