Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Out Of Office not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwert123

MIS
Dec 4, 2001
US
The out of office autoreply does not work for three of our users. They are on the same exchange server (2000) as everyone else. However if I add a rule to reply on incoming mails it will autoreply. Has anyone any ideas?

Not sure how helpful this is going to be but I will try and remember what I have seen on technet as I had the same problem (technet is down as I write).

There is an article on technet which said that it is because there is a rule on the mailbox that is corrupted (if I remember rightly).

It did mention that you have to use exmerge to export the mail out of the mailbox.

I know the answer is vague and I will find the article number when technet is back up.

Thanks for your help. I'd appreciate it if you could give me the article number. We applied service pack 3 to exchange but this has not made a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back