Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

out of office assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

godsarmy

IS-IT--Management
Nov 25, 2003
GB
hi
In our firm out of office assistant is working only for the internal mails . if i am getting any outside mails out of office assistant is not replying to that address
.. some body told its nothing to do with microsoft outlook its some thing to change inexchange server 5.5.....
please help me regarding this..
regards
kris

You are indeed correct, under the "Internet Mail Connector" in Exchange Administrator there is an option to disable Out of Office replies to the internet.

You can simply uncheck this to allow them.

hi ia m still not able to do it can you give me step by step process to do that pls
thanks for your help

Open up MS Exchange Administrator, then on the left hand pane drill down to YourSiteName / Configuration / Connectors. Then double click Internet Mail Service.

Go to the Internet Mail tab, and click the Advanced Options button. There you will see the option to allow / disallow auto replies to the Internet.

Andy Leates MCSE CCNA MCP+I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back