Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OTM 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredatsea

Technical User
Mar 8, 2005
NO
Good morning.
I have 61C and OTM 2.10.56.
I am not able to retrive and reconcile, so that the data base in OTM is correct according to PBX. Can anyone help me with location of "how to" in the manual or on the net.
Have Merl. Global issue 3.00.

Fredatsea

Do a global update, and change the SStat from * to New.
Now you can delete all the phones in the OTM. ( it will not sync to the PBX because it's set to NEW )
Do a retrieve and your database is correct according to the PBX.

OK, tried this, but is still dosn't update. Still have TN on the OTM, that i have deleted in the PBX, this is a strange program.
PS i am new to Meridian system, but it seems to be way behind Mitel and Alcatel, to me.

Thank you I2007.
Did as instructed, and seemd like it was working fine until i changed some names that was spelled wrong on the pbx side. I then cleared the OTM database and retrived again, but the stranges ting was that the name's have not changed??? what the f*%& is this all about, i have been working on 2 other system Mitel and Alcatel, but this is just crap!

Hello Fredatsea,
Have you installed the patches for OTM 2.10?
There are two patches that resolve a few retrieving issues for that version. Whom ever installed the system for you should have installed the patches as well.

Sccoppa

Hi Sccoppa,
I have been away for awhile. But was checking the OTM just now and if i am doing it correct, then it is like so.
OTM Navigator - Release 2.10, and all OTM Applications are 2.10.56, Install date was Dec. 1 - 2004 (this is installation dat for the system), and when i hit patch viewer a screen pop's up with nothing in it. Does this mean that i do not have any patche's, or do i have to do more.
Do you know if there is a newer ver. of OTM on the available?

Thank you.
Fred@Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back