Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OTM Exceeded Licenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISPGuyPDX

IS-IT--Management
Mar 30, 2005
US
I connected my OTM to my old switch and to my new switch as I moved users from one to the other. I have since deleted my old switch and re counted TNs. It says I am using 200 of 1150 but still give me a pop up saying my licnese of 1150 has been exceeded.

How can I rectify?

It's been a while but take a look at the corp directory. I believe OTM looks at that for a count. Delete any personal that don't belong.

try Remove site and add it again....

also not used site's counts !!!

After you moved everything did you remove the other site or does it still exist? When in OTM go to help to verify licenses. Have you rebooted the server?? Also check to make sure that the clients are correct, if you installed otm on a new client pc.

Hi,

Do you use billing??? If so each entry in de corp dir is 1 billing licence.

TN licences are counted differently. Each TN with a entry in the corp dir is 1 TN licence

Marc D.

If Bill Gates had a nickel for every time Windows crashed... Oh wait, he does...

I don't use Corp Dir and I still get the error count. I have 200 more Lic then the error count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back