Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OTM console CDR reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott7

Technical User
Aug 7, 2002
US
We have recently upgraded from MAT to OTM (Rel 1.20). I've looked in the manuals but have had no success in finding how to run a CDR on our console.

Any help would be great.[pipe] "if it don't ring, it ain't my thing"

I am also using OTM software, trying to setup the CDR for Telecom Billing purposes. I am trying to setup Telecom Billing using OTM CDR setup with DBA buffering and its taking me for a loop. I am able to generate calls and see the records in DBA but when I open the telecom billing program for a system, the info is different.

Are you able to see any info at all?
Lynch
Williams Cos.
Voice Operations

I've got it working now. How is the info different? "if it don't ring, it ain't my thing"

What method are you using to capture the data?
Are you fully operational as far being able to generate reports? Lynch
Williams Cos.
Voice Operations

I am able to produce all the reports. We discovered that we had to use a buffer box. Once that was installed, everything worked fine. "if it don't ring, it ain't my thing"

I was thinking about the Buffer Box.
I was under the impression from the books that you could use a PCMCIA card to store data for later retreival, is this possible?
When you use the Buffer Box how long will the data stay there until you retrieve it for Telecom Billing? Lynch
Williams Cos.
Voice Operations

Not to sure about the PCMCIA card. I have the data go into the buffer then I use OTM's Scheduler to retrieve on the hour. I manage the amount of stored data through OTM. "if it don't ring, it ain't my thing"

Once the data is retrieved from the Buffer using the scheduler, are you setting up the scheduling within the Telecom Billing System for a particular system?

Within the TBS>Options>System Config>Collection...are you using (File, Ethernet ect)?
As for the script which one are you using?

Is there a way to totally clear out the Calls Database so you can start clean?

Thanks
Lynch
Williams Cos.
Voice Operations

Within the TBS>Options>System Config>Collection...are you using (File, Ethernet ect)?

- I have mine optioned as "Direct".

- The script is "mdr2000.col".

To clear out the Call Database, I beieve you go to TBS>Edit>Call Database>Call Record Database>Records> Highlight the records then choose Delete. "if it don't ring, it ain't my thing"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back