Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OTM 2.2 Receives MAT0003 from OPT61c 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

nlhtech

Technical User
Oct 31, 2003
CA
When using OTM to access the PBX I get the following error,
MAT0003 Login denied: too many sessions.
Action: Retry later when existing user logs out or is forced off by an
administrator.
Even though there is no other user I get this every time. I can run a file backup successfully so the connection between the two devices is OK. I can use the same password using the dial up modem successfully.
Is there any reset for this? OTM was restarted.No change.

Login on using the dumb terminal in your pbx room, after you log in, type who and see what accounts are logged in. Login as PWD2 user (default name is admin2) and FORC any users currently logged into your system and try again.

If you recently changed passwords for your OTM user, you may want to check your LAPWs to see if the OTM user your logging is as has MAT YES.

This is what I see
who
PORT ID OVERLAY NAME SPRT MONITOR
TTY 04 0

MAT USER NAME IP ADDRESS

My connection is TTY 04
Does this look like OTM is logged in 8 times. How can I clear this. There is no TTY # to use the FORC command?

When you terminate your OTM session, those users should log out. If they do not I don't remember how to manually kick them, your OTM should only have a single session logged in.

Thanks for that info. We are soon upgrading our OTM 2.2 so I guess that will be taken care of then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back