Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OTM 1.1 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

omarrj

Technical User
Aug 28, 2002
CA
My buffer box (mdr2000) collects CLID, I can see it but otm
wont report it on my reports.When I look at the call database it is not there,I went through all the parameters and it seems to be set up ok
any ideas would be appreciated

The problem is the customize string in your MDR-2000. The position of the CLID is very important. The box's CU$ will need to be changed. This can be done by going into the Interactive Monitor of the box. Let me know if you can/know how to do this and I can give you the rest of the instruction.

Mike

To get to the Interactive monitor you will need to connect to the MDR-2000 using a terminal package (Procomm, hyperterminal) at the proper baud rate. Next type ^V IM (the ^V is the ctrl key + V at the same time, not shift 6). This should bring you to the M2K> prompt. Next type CU for customize, hit enter. you will see the CU strings. To modify the string at the CUR> prompt start the new string with $. All the numbers in the string represent the locations of fields in the CDR record. Entry number 15 is for CLID. Look at where your CLID falls in the CDR record and modify the string accordingly. The entire string has to be re-typed. If you make a mistake hit enter & start again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back