Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OT: Masters Degree with Flash/Interactivity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fedtrain

Instructor
Jun 23, 2004
US
I have been told a few times now, that without the paper, some people won't even look at my design/programming experience.

Anyone got any tips on how to get a masters degree in this field? I'd love to do animation, but maybe I need to focus on just the interactivity and layouts and stuff...since my artwork pride is actually bigger than my artwork skill...:^)

I'd rather not go for a generic masters like English, just to get a masters.

Thanks

"Credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena - T.Roosevelt

I'm not aware of any Master's program dedicated solely to Macromedia Flash; however,you can surely get one in Web Design and also Fine Arts.

Sounds right. I recommend doing a lot of research on colleges to see if they have this feature. *Shrugs*

Thanks,
I have not been having much luck finding something too close to what I was dreaming of...may have to try something like instructional design and just do professional courses on actionscript and stuff.

hmmmmm

"Credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena - T.Roosevelt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back