Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OSPC / DTMF 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdbeavis

Technical User
Oct 12, 2006
I have an operator who cannot transfer directly to a voicemail box or enter a caller into a conference bridge. The Operator is using OSPC in Road Warrior mode. I am thinking that the DTMF isn't passing. For instance she tries to transfer a user into a specific voicemail box, once connected to voicemail it doesn't hear her entering the mailbox number she is trying to transfer into. I now the new One-X Attendant has a "DTMF" icon for this purpose but don't believe the OSPC does. Does anyone know of a way to make this work or will she have to switch to Telecommuter?

From my Tenovis time i know that you first must enable DTMF so yes there must be a button for it but it is too long ago so i cannot remember which one.
I am not even sure if it still looks the same :)

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

tlpeter is correct

There is a button on the mail toolbar at the botton of OSPC. It is labelled MFV and by default has a an orange line through it.

Press that and DTMF will then be forwarded

Take Care

Matt
I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone.
My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone.

Thanks for the responses. My Avaya install guide, nor user guide, reference this button and I am not at the customer site to look at available icons.( Avaya OSPC 2.5 manuals).I found one on line from Tenovis and it did. I have sent an email to the customer, along with a picture of the icon. Thanks again.

OK....the customer says the icon isn't there. I asked her to send me a screenshot and......it isn't. According to the document I found it should be right next to the microphone, where there is a blank spot in her case. Now this customer contact is known for trying to "tweak" things on his own. Could he have removed it? Can I get it back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back